About Ken Wilson
Accomplished Real Estate Broker / Sales Agent with a proven sales track record.
Ken Wilson epitomizes integrity, energy, hard work and creative service in every detail of your real estate transaction. Ken grew up in the area and started his career in real estate at the age of 23. He has continued rising and has since built a successful career in real estate for over 24 years in the area. He has worked every aspect of the industry representing sellers, buyers, investors and banks in the residential and land market.
OUR PLEDGE TO YOU
Whether you are buying or selling, we understand the process can often be challenging and complicated. We focus on taking the pressure off you so you can make a clear and concise decision throughout the process. Ultimately, “a successful sale” is our main goal and we utilize our expertise to make that happen for you.
Our clients receive the utmost care and accurate knowledge that’s above and beyond our competitors. Only the best real estate minds can deliver this consistently.
When selling your property, we use system-based models alongside technology to make certain your property reaches qualified buyers. Our extensive agent database and client base ensure that we find the right buyer for your property. We’ve taken the traditional role of real estate by focusing on creative techniques to market your property and develop negotiating strategies to make your sale a success.
Before we jump in, we need to decide on where to price your property, decide which marketing techniques will be most effective and then negotiate and close the sale of your property. We know that each property is unique, therefore each marketing proposal must be specifically tailored to the property.
The Real Estate School, January 2005 – Real Estate & Appraisal Courses Georgia
Certified Home Inspector – Since 2004 to Present
Over 100 plus hours of Appraisal Courses
Georgia Licensed Mortgage Lender – Oct 1999 – Dec 2010
Mortgage Loan Officer – Jan 1995 – Oct 1999
Licensed Real Estate Agent, Georgia – Since 2005
Certified Home Inspector, Georgia – www.nachi.org
- Combined 30 years’ experience in Real Estate ( Residential, Land & Commercial).
- Up to date on technology for maximum exposure.
- Over 6,000 plus connections on Facebook & LinkedIn.com.
- Coordinate appointments to show Real Estate to prospective buyers.
- Confer with escrow companies, lenders, home inspectors, surveyors and pest control operators to ensure that terms and conditions of purchase agreements are met before closing dates.
- Compared properties with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive
- Contacted property owners and advertising services to solicit property listings.
- Evaluate mortgage options to help clients obtain financing at the best prevailing rates & terms.
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
- Review property listings, trade journals, and relevant literature, attend conventions and seminars,
and association meetings to remain knowledgeable about real estate markets.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
- Generate list of properties that are compatible with buyers’ needs and financial resources.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses and participation in multiple listing
- Arrange meetings between buyers and sellers when details of transactions need to be negotiated.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Prepare documents such as: representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements,
deeds and leases.
- Display commercial and residential properties to clients and explain their features.